top of page

Do you need an official copy of your transcript? 

Please select the appropriate category below and submit the request to obtain a copy of your transcript.  If you have questions about requesting transcripts please see or email Mrs. Sotiropoulos, counseling secretary at

2024 pic.jpg


College Apps




Graduation Caps


Seniors can request transcripts for college applications by completing the Transcript Request Form and turning it in to the Counseling Office.

Seniors: if your college asks for a counselor letter of recommendation, include that request on your transcript request form and be sure you've completed the senior survey in Naviance.

If you graduated prior to the class of 2017 please use this transcript request form.

bottom of page